After installation, please follow this guide on how to setup the VirtueMart JDEV Reviews Module.
- In the Administrator section navigate to Extensions->Modules
- Click on New
- Select JDEV VirtueMart Reviews
- Fill in the following fields under the Module Tab
- Title - The Module Title
- Position - Select the modules position on where to place this Module
- Status - Set to Published
- Reviews Per Slide - How many reviews to show per slide. If there are 8 in total and this option is set to 2, then 2 reviews will be shown per slide.
- Review Limit - Maximum amount of reviews to be displayed in the carousel slider.
- VirtueMart Review Description Limit - The maximum amount of characters to show per review before it's cut by an ellipse.
- Disable carousel slider - Whenever the slider is disabled, the carousel will not function and the number of reviews displayed will be determined by the review limit.
- Under the Menu Assignment tab select on which pages to display the JDEV Reviews Module
- Select the Advanced tab.
Under this tab there will be an option Include OWL Carousel 2 Plugin.
This extension makes use of the Owl Carousel 2 plugin. If your Joomla install already has an instance of Owl Carousel 2 installed, then this option may be turned off. In the event where this option is turned off and no Owl Carousel 2 plugin is detected, then the widget will become static with no scrolling functionality.
- Click on Save to apply all changes
- VirtueMart needs to be installed for this Module to work.
- Published reviews need to be available to see the slider work.
- All HTML/ CSS and Owl 2 Carousel options can be set by creating a Joomla! Template Override from the default JDEV Reviews Module and Component Template/s